Updated Happy Valley Tudor
5 Bedroom + Office + Bonus w/Half-Bath | 3.5 Bathroom
3864± Sq. Ft. | .45± Acre Lot
Click below to view:
Old World charm meets modern California living in this Happy Valley home. Fully renovated in 2008, high-end updates are seen throughout this two-story. Features include a spacious primary suite, central chef’s kitchen open to the family room, executive office, and expansive living areas. The main level open floor plan offers multiple French doors to the patio and gardens creating an amazing indoor/outdoor living lifestyle.
The delightful backyard features an expansive patio, level lawn areas for play, mature gardens, and terraced spaces with views of the surrounding hills. Additional bonus space with half-bath over the garage is perfect for a gym, office, studio or teen hang-out – (you decide!).
Located minutes from Hwy. 24, BART, Oakwood Athletic Club, Lafayette Reservoir, town, and hiking trails, this home offers the rare ability to retreat to privacy while remaining part of a true community! In addition, it is ideally situated close to Happy Valley Elementary in the top-rated Lafayette School District.
- Welcoming entry with coat closet
- Light-filled living room with vaulted ceiling, picture window, skylight with retractable Hunter Douglas shade, wood burning fireplace, and built-in speakers
- Dining room with buffet nook
- Spacious office with vaulted ceiling, picture window and French doors
- Kitchen with granite counters, bar seating connecting to the family room, GE Monogram range with Thermador ventilation hood, Miele dishwasher, built-in Kitchen Aid fridge, and center island with butcher block counter
- Walk-in pantry with storage cabinets and prep area with granite counter and sink
- Additional dining area with butler’s pantry featuring an Electrolux wine fridge, prep sink, cabinets, and granite counter
- Light-filled kitchen nook with bay window
- Family room with two sets of French doors, beamed ceiling and built-in speakers
- Laundry room with washer/dryer hookups
- Main floor primary suite with raised ceiling, French doors to backyard, walk-in closet with organizers and en-suite bathroom with skylight with retractable Hunter Douglas shade, dual sink vanity with granite counter, marble tile floors, deep soaking tub, and shower stall
- Upstairs features four generously sized bedrooms, two with French doors to deck and one with a full en-suite bathroom
- Full upstairs hall bath with marble tile floor, dual sink vanity and soaking tub with shower
- Backyard with terraced rose garden, level lawn and multiple patio spaces featuring a fire pit, outdoor TV and area for built-in BBQ
- Additional Highlights & Updates Include: Fresh paint, wide plank hardwood floors, recessed lighting, Ring video camera, Marvin Integrity and Milgard windows, Hunter Douglas shades, solid wood doors, tankless water heater, dual zone HVAC, and ADT security system
- Spiral staircase leads to light-filled bonus/studio with half-bath over detached garage
- Exterior Highlights Include: Two car garage, synthetic slate tile roof, driveway basketball hoop, large storage shed, second floor deck, Rachio sprinkler system, mature landscaping (including roses, jasmine, rosemary, Japanese Maple trees, and lemon, lime, orange and pomegranate trees)
No Open Houses and No Broker Tours. According to CCAR guidelines, residential viewings may only occur virtually, or, if virtual viewing is not feasible and the residence is unoccupied, by appointment only with no more than two visitors from the same household and one person showing the unit. All parties to sign Coronavirus Property Entry Advisory and Declaration prior to any showing and all parties to follow suggested sanitation guidelines. Please contact Listings@DanaGreenTeam.com for additional virtual marketing and any other questions.
Compass is a real estate broker licensed by the State of California and abides by Equal Housing Opportunity laws. License Number 01991628. All material presented herein is intended for informational purposes only and is compiled from sources deemed reliable but has not been verified. Changes in price, condition, sale or withdrawal may be made without notice. No statement is made as to accuracy of any description. All measurements and square footage are approximate.